Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dodd Makes Leno's Monologue

I don't have a link, but our senior senator got a mention in Jay Leno's monologue on The Tonight Show this evening (I know it's a re-run, but I'm seeing it for the first time). When even a lefty like Leno finds it hypocritical that Dodd was calling for Rick Wagoner to be ousted as GM's CEO while he himself has contributed so heavily to our current economic problems, you know you've got issues.

Meanwhile, Glenn Reynolds has a couple more Dodd updates at Instapundit: here (quoting this article from the Greenwich Time) and here (citing an article in Congressional Quarterly).

And check out the latest post at the Everyday Republican. I don't know all that much about Peter Schiff yet, but at least someone is getting out there early to challenge Dodd. From what I know of him, he strikes me as the type who is willing to get throw some punches, and we all know there are plenty of openings waiting to be exploited.

No comments: